Kaiterra Square Air Quality Monitor is an electrical appliance. Please read the safety warnings before use and take the necessary precautions to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury. The Kaiterra limited warranty applies only if the unit is used according to these instructions.
- To reduce safety risks, always use service personnel from the manufacturer or service provider, or other qualified personnel for installation and maintenance.
- Make sure the power is OFF during installation or maintenance.
- DO NOT tamper with or use nonofficial spare parts for repair or maintenance.
- DO NOT use the device in environments with high humidity or possible direct exposure to water, such as kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, etc.
- DO NOT use the device in an outdoor environment.
- DO NOT use the device near heat sources, such as radiators, furnaces, ovens, or stoves.
- DO NOT cover the device during use.
Read or download the following instruction documents to get started:
- Kaiterra Square Installation Guide
- Kaiterra Square Wi-Fi Pairing Guide
- Kaiterra Square Modbus Setup Guide
- Kaiterra Square Web App Setup Guide
Follow the steps in these documents to install your device, connect it to your network, and set up your Web App account to view, analyze, compare, and download your data.
Input Voltage: 100-240V AC
Input Frequency: 50Hz
Input Power: 10W
Storage Temperature: 0-55ºC
Operation Temperature: 0-45ºC
Operation Humidity: 0-99% relative humidity (non-condensing)
For additional support, please contact your sales representative or click here to get in touch with our support team.