This guide will help you connect your Kaiterra Square monitoring device to the Kaiterra dashboard, enabling you to view, analyze, and download your data.
- Make sure your device is connected to the network. For more information on how to connect your device, please see our Wi-Fi Pairing Guide.
- Get the UDID of your device. You can find the UDID of your device from our Configuration Tool.
- Go to https://dashboard.kaiterra.cn, and register an account.
- After registering and logging into your account, click the “+” sign in the bottom left corner to add a device, then select “From device UDID.”
Enter your device’s UDID in the pop-up window, then click “Add.”
- The newly added device will now appear in your device list. To view your current air quality status and data, click the device card.
- Click the “View details” button to see device details, historical data, compare trends, and export your data into CSV files.