This guide will help you connect your Kaiterra Square monitoring device to the Kaiterra dashboard, enabling you to view, analyze, and download your data.
- Make sure your device is connected to the network. For more information on how to connect your device, please see our Wi-Fi Pairing Guide.
- Get the UDID of your device. You can find the UDID of your device using our Kaiterra Enterprise Configuration Tool.
- Go to https://dashboard.kaiterra.com and register an account.
- After registering and logging into your account, click "Add Device" in the top-right.
- Enter your device’s UDID in the pop-up window, then click “Add Device”.
- The newly added device will now appear in your device list. To view your current air quality status and data, click the device card.
- Click the “>” button to see device details, historical data, compare trends, and export your data into CSV files.