This guide will help you connect your Sensedge Mini with the Kaiterra dashboard, so you can view, compare, analyze, and download your data.
Before the setup, please make sure that your device is powered and connected to the network.
What you will need
- A computer with Wi-Fi compatibility
- Kaiterra Configuration Tool
Go to https://dashboard.kaiterra.com, and register an account with your email address. You will receive a confirmation email to verify your account during the first use.
You can connect your device(s) to the Kaiterra Dashboard in two ways: add from the device UDID, or add from the Kaiterra Configuration Tool history page (recommended for bulk adding).
Add from the device UDID
- Download the Kaiterra Configuration Tool and install it on your computer if you haven’t already done so.
- Remove the front cover of your Sensedge Mini, and turn on the device using the ON/OFF switch.
- Connect your computer to the Wi-Fi network starting with "Kaiterra" that has now appeared.
- Open the Configuration Tool on your computer. Once your device is connected, the UDID of the device will be displayed and can be copied or saved from this page.
- Log into your dashboard account and click the “Add Device” button.
- Enter your device’s UDID in the pop-up window, then click “Add Device”.
- The newly added device will now appear in your device list.
Add from Configuration History (Recommended for Bulk Adding)
If you have used the Kaiterra Configuration Tool to set up a network for your device(s), you can use it to add multiple devices to the Kaiterra Dashboard.
- Go to the history page and you will find all the devices that are configured by this computer listed.
- Select the device(s) to be added to your dashboard account, and click “Link with Dashboard”.
- Open the URL generated by the Configuration Tool in a browser window and follow the instructions on the webpage.
Note: Before opening the URL, please make sure your computer is no longer connected to the Kaiterra network. If you are, please switch back to your own Wi-Fi network.
View and Export Your Data
Newly added devices will appear on your dashboard home page. To view your current air quality status and data on a specific device, click on the device card.
Click the “>” button to see device details, historical data, compare trends, and export your data into CSV files.