Installation Guides and Resources
Customized Solutions (Kaiterra Square)
Sensedge Dashboard Setup Guide
This guide will help you connect your Sensedge with the Kaiterra dashboard, so you can view, compare, analyze, and download your data.
- Make sure your device is connected to the Internet. The Sensedge supports Wi-Fi and Ethernet for connectivity. You can learn more here about how to connect your device.
- Find the UDID of your Sensedge. You can find it on the screen of your device by clicking Settings --> Device Details --> Unique ID.
- Go to https://dashboard.kaiterra.com and register an account.
- Log in to your account and click "Add Device" in the top-right.
- Enter your device’s UDID in the pop-up window, then click “Add Device”.
- The newly added device will now appear in your device list. To view your current air quality status and data, click the device card.
- Click the “>” button to see device details, historical data, compare trends, and export your data into CSV files.