This guide will help you connect your Sensedge with the Kaiterra dashboard, so you can view, compare, analyze, and download your data.
- Make sure your device is connected to the Internet. The Sensedge supports Wi-Fi and ethernet for connectivity. You can learn more here about how to connect your device.
- Find the UDID of your Sensedge. You can find it on the screen of your device by clicking Setting - Device Details.
- Go to https://dashboard.kaiterra.cn and register an account
- Log in to your account, click the “+” button in the bottom left corner, and then select “From device UDID.”
- Enter your device’s UDID in the pop-up window, then click “Add.”
- The newly added device will now appear in your device list. To view your current air quality status and data, click the device card.
- Click the “View details” button to see device details, historical data, compare trends, and export your data into CSV files.