There could be several reasons for this:
- If you’re noticing different readings displayed between your app and on your Laser Egg, this may often be attributed to weak Wi-Fi signal. Double check that both your phone and Laser Egg have a strong Wi-Fi connection.
- Check that your Laser Egg and Kaiterra app display the same AQI standards. You can update your Laser Egg's AQI standard here.
- Check that you're viewing the correct display on your Laser Egg. PM2.5 concentration is different than AQI.
- For Laser Egg 2 users, your Kaiterra app will display the AQI on its home screen.
- For Laser Egg 2+ users, your Kaiterra app will display the Overall Index on its home screen.
If you're still having trouble, get in touch with us. We'll help you find a solution.